Foundation: Assemble a Task Force
- Overview: Why should you assemble a Task Force?
- How often should the Task Force meet?
- Who should be on the Task Force?
- What should the Task Force prioritize?
- Overview: What is a Focus Area?
- What Focus Areas have other High-Impact Tutoring programs chosen and why?
- How do you identify a Focus Area?
Aligning with District Priorities and Existing Programs
- Overview: Why is alignment with district priorities important?
- What district priorities align best with tutoring?
- Examples: Aligning with Existing Programs
- Overview: Why do you need to define goals at the outset?
- What sources should inform the goals you set?
- What kinds of goals should you set?
- Example Academic Goals
Selecting a Tutoring Approach: Partner with a Provider, Grow Your Own Program or Hybrid?
- Overview: What are the different tutoring approaches?
- Which approach should you take?