The program profiles below provide a few examples of the variety of ways in which a HEI - District tutoring partnership can be designed and implemented. If you would like to suggest a program to be profiled, please email email@example.com.
NSSA Program Profiles
- Retention and Collaboration: Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis's Office of Community Work-Study (pp. 60-66)
- “We Can Do More!”: Campus Community Collaboration at the University of South Florida (pp. 78-81)
- From Dysfunction to Coordination: America Reads at the University of Minnesota (pp. 94-97)
- Testing Tutor Training Effectiveness: Service-Learning at Fresno State (pp. 103-110)
- “I Found Out What I Want to Do”: Federal Work Study and Workforce Development at Central Piedmont Community College (pp. 120-124)