In this National Student Support Accelerator webinar, we’ll be discussing various components of your program’s session content to consider. While programs’ overall focuses can vary across all academic subjects and general learning areas, there are some logistics that every program should take into account when setting up their content and how it will be delivered to students.
Throughout this webinar, we will discuss the alignment between school curriculum and your program’s, how to personalize your tutoring sessions, how to increase your program’s accessibility, how to create effective student groups, and how to implement blended learning software.
Specific tools from the Toolkit for Tutoring Programs referred to in the webinar can be found here:
- Slide 3: Aligining Tutoring Curriculum to School Curriculum
- Slide 4: Personalizing a Tutoring Session
- Slide 5: Accessibility Checklist
- Slide 6: Tips for Creating Data-Informed Student Groups
- Slide 7: Choosing and Using Blended Learning Software