On January 18, 2022, at 12pm ET, join Nate Casey, CRO of enterprise tutoring platform Pearl, and Susanna Loeb, Director of the Annenberg Institute at Brown University, via Zoom for an information-packed webinar on high-dosage tutoring.
Key insights we’ll cover in the webinar:
- What is high-dosage (or high-impact) tutoring
- Discover the evidence-based benefits of high-dosage tutoring
- Learn what your organization needs to do to implement high-dosage tutoring
- Find out how to become eligible for the ARP ESSER federal funds program to scale your high-dosage tutoring program
You may have already heard about high-dosage tutoring, also known as high-impact tutoring. The aim of high-dosage tutoring is to provide frequent tutoring sessions to address learning gaps and accelerate student learning. With this webinar, you can learn the science-backed benefits of high-dosage tutoring, how to use high-impact tutoring effectively, and how to tap into federal funds (eg. ARP ESSER) to grow your tutoring programs so you can help an even bigger student population.
The effect of COVID-19 on the education sector is unprecedented and still not fully understood. What is clear is that the pandemic has created significant learning loss across the board. High-dosage tutoring is one of the few data-backed solutions to the 2020-2022 learning loss crisis, and is quickly becoming the most powerful tool in addressing the educational gaps that students are facing.
Some of the most frequently-asked questions about high-dosage tutoring that we’ll address in this webinar include:
- What is the best frequency of lessons for high-dosage tutoring?
- What is the ideal high-dosage tutoring group size?
- What kind of tutors – and students – are best suited for high-dosage tutoring?
- What grade level does high-dosage tutoring impact the most?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of a high-dosage tutoring program?
- When should high-dosage tutoring be scheduled?
- What is the best delivery method of high-dosage tutoring: in person or online?
- Are there any federal funds available to help launch a high-dosage tutoring program?
- Is my high-dosage tutoring program eligible for ARP ESSER funds?
- How can Pearl help fulfill ARP ESSER requirements and scale my high-dosage tutoring program?
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar will be most beneficial to the following groups of organization:
- Enterprise tutoring companies (tutoring organizations with 100+ instructors)
- Education companies expanding into tutoring
- State-run tutoring agencies
- Non-profit tutoring programs
Pearl’s Chief Revenue Officer, Nate Casey, will be discussing high-dosage tutoring with Susanna Loeb, the Director of the Annenberg Institute at Brown University. Loeb is an expert in educational policy and has done extensive research on tutoring’s impact on students. She holds a Ph.D. in Economics and an MPP in Public Policy from the University of Michigan.